Thursday, October 8, 2009

Miniature Cannon Italy

If you believe in love ...


© www.fotocommunity.com

"If you believe in love

Apparently we have all heard
and now remains nothing left, we could say.
We observe our reality and it vanishes slowly.
is why we made every longing out of hand,
eludes us why every dream?

Anyone who has ears to hear will understand.
The point is, do not have to look over his shoulder,
to see how someone is leaving us.
Maybe we should just stare into his eyes.
Say goodbye to another of the lies.

I would like to know
whether you believe in love.
For all this, what you were looking for in this world,
have you not found it.
Whether in the sun, in the fire and Rain,
nobody will hurt you can ever
if you believe in love.

Sometimes I am in the morning
and wished I were not there.
Life seems to be so desperately lonely,
if no one cares about you.
But I've found someone, a friend for life,
in my heart,
keeps me up all my fears are gone.

Do not be afraid of the questions.
The answer awaits you.
No one, no one can ever hurt you is,
if you believe in love.

No one can break your world into pieces, if you believe in the
Love believe "

© Text. Russ Taff, freely transferable


It's midnight and I hear this song by Russ Taff in the loop ... unfortunately there is no video of this song at youtube.de, I wish , you could hear it, it has incredible strength and a beautiful chorus cry

Who wants to have the song..! reports you please, I can send it to you like :-)

I am a person of very strong lives in melodies and music, so I only have the text to convey what I think and feel.

Russ Taff is here deal with the fundamental issues of human existence. It's been very difficult for me, his Words dictionary sense, because there are just fragments of the agonizing questions that move us?

"Where I come from
Who am I really
How is it that hurts me the life over and over again
How I overcome, so I'm not bitter and callous?
What do I do with my weakness, my loneliness? "

And he gives the answer to this by encouraging us to believe in the love of God.

There were moments in my life where I wished to have been born. "To be" overwhelmed me completely and I knew nothing to start with this gift, which I before my Creator 36 Years has made. And I'm definitely not in these dark times once thought about suicide.

What moves me again and again to continue in spite of my questions, God is love. It is the knowledge that the Creator of all things very carefully watches over me, no matter whether someone is injured or leaves me. He puts me back on my feet every morning and nudges me.

Today I have to experience pain that the children of God know very well how it can hurt and make each other down. I sat in the community of believers (the Apostle Paul as "holy") and me the tears ran down my face when I realized how hard and we worked around each other mercilessly. And I would have liked to leave the room!

came when I get frustrated in my apartment, I have deliberately picked out the song by Russ Taff, get me back to remind you that God will never hurt me. He is, unlike his children, never beat me in the face.

On the contrary, today it has wiped me through this song the tears from her face and heal my wounds.

If I hold the love of God, and they continue to give those who have this love so desperately need, then nothing can happen to me. Then it does not matter whether I want to hurt anyone consciously or unconsciously, for the love of God has this injustice already defeated.

I wish I could communicate only in thinking, which has been given to us with the love of God. We just have to have the courage to believe in it.

If we do that?
The Lord bless us on our journey.

© Tristesse

0 comments:

Post a Comment