Friday, May 30, 2008

Creda Integrated Dishwashers

Praise the Lord!

Yeah !!!!!!!!
God is soooooooooooo good! He has given to me yesterday and today so much force that I study for the exam and they could then write down today! It was a long back and forth, and on Wednesday I thought not, I have to check next week writing out because I was far from fit, but God has since thought differently! Thank God! ;-)

So I have the first of Three tests behind me and that's the only thing I can say now to this: I have behind me! Towards the end of my strength and concentration, but has subsided a lot but I could write something to all the tasks. Whether it was what my teacher wanted to know, I learn it in three weeks! ;-)

Thank you for your inquiries, prayer, and fear with me, whether I am now really back as far as encouraging dam that I hold four hours exam! It feels soooo infinitely good to know that someone hopes with me and pray for me!
Thank you also for your encouraging words!
I've just come great friends! * Gg

Thanks also to the teachers, have also demanded again and again and worrying about it did take notes if I can or not. If one or the other of you reading this:
It's great to have you as a teacher! It is so beautiful to know that you makes you worry about us and we will not "just" students are for you!
You guys are great and I am so glad to have spent three years of my life here at this school!

0 comments:

Post a Comment