Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Where To Buy A Skate Sharpener

laaaaaaaaanges A beautiful sunny weekend ...

goes ... in the next few minutes to the end and I enjoyed it very much!
  • apartment cleaning: Who would have thought that it's so much fun to clean an apartment? Is it because it was my "own" apartment? Makes it later just so much fun, then when I actually have my own apartment?
  • lunch with Jana : A very nice time, where we have to talk really well!
  • learning: I've finally decided to to do something for the learning scripts in SGL and SKS (though not much ;-))
  • sun on the Lahn: enjoyed with some nice people from bibs the sun!
  • shopping with Jasmin: After all, are in for a long weekend, is announced at the barbecue!
  • movie night with Connie and Steffi: "The Wedding Singer" a tearjerker, which did not make me sad! * Freu *
  • long sleep: It was good! SKS started to write
  • script
  • Eating out with Jasmine in the Upper Town: spontaneous and did really well, sometimes get out of the apartment between learning
  • "dream wedding" looked: She came again and it was one, though rather unusual distractions. I just got in between just wondering why I actually doing to me!
  • Unsuccessful meeting with Christina on Monday morning: Unfortunately, something unpleasant. Probably had somehow talked past each other. Learning script for this reason alone SGL started.
  • grilling, chilling and volleyball play-Lahn: A very funny discussion with people from my year and the FSJler Lars. The sun was sooooooo beautiful and a break from Freud and Montessori! However, I was perhaps a bit too long in the sun-headache and dizziness could greet!
  • crickets in the second Steffi and Jens: I'm probably really the daughter of my parents and the crickets can not get enough! ;-) Was a really fun round, which also went into the early morning hours to two I lay in bed and knew I must get up at nine again! :-(
  • study group meeting at Christina: script compared, hours draft started
  • chill and do nothing in the apartment
  • lunch and washing in the DGD: I'm going to miss next week, it was so funny with the three guys
  • ! Completing the SGL scripts
  • cinema with Jasmine and Janine: "The Wave"-a very impressive Film, it makes you think!
short: As mentioned above, a very nice weekend, I've really enjoyed and thanks to a teachers' conference was even longer today than yesterday by the holiday anyway!

morning begins the "normal" school life again and that is why I will now go to sleep times fast! ;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment