Saturday, May 17, 2008

How Long Does Ear Infection Last

Back in the WG

Yes, the six weeks are really back as early as and when so slowly, the second and sometimes first-graders come to the bibs, I also have packed my things and I'm from the Stresemannstrasse moved out to return to my room in my WG to draw in the Swan Avenue. Even Heidi and Tobi are again returned to Marburg. The two are at noon at three landed in Frankfurt at the airport and I was mad with her car, a Mazda 6 (7-course (including reverse): What a car!) For instance. And since they were pretty tired from the 15-hour flight, I was even chauffeured them to Marburg. ;-)

I have the six weeks "own" apartment very much and miss the great apartment now. I would love to just the next two weeks bzw.drei remained in the apartment to enjoy the tranquility there to study for exams can. There were six wonderful weeks, in which I discovered for myself that I can enjoy it much, to have their own four walls. The time was so enjoyable and I'm now actually wondering about whether I would like to draw in the summer but not only in a small flat or whether I Evi, with which I have during my internship lived together, had a new flat presentation. A now not so easy decision, but maybe I will be the decision taken by the fact that I either have no home for me alone or just find no home for us both. I hope that I'm going to have some time after the tests in order to take care of it.

But now I'm first again in my flat today, I have already found out that it is a great change for me: first, at a time, five others with me in an apartment and then run outside and have children rum. But the few weeks that will still be here, I will also be "rumbekommen.
Okay, now that sounds pretty negative. But it should not be! I like my WG and the children running around the outside, but it's just after six weeks rest but again a great change!

0 comments:

Post a Comment