Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pregnancy And Pain Above The Belly Button

It's done!

And I'm grad just happy to have it behind me!

After testing on Friday, which I still have co-written semi-ill, on Monday was still SKS (social-pedagogical concepts and strategies) of the pedagogy of Maria Montessori (incidentally, a very good concept) and now turn a check in the art project in which I had a fifteen minute performance of a group of an afternoon kindergarten plan in the social focal point. Very challenging and a lot. We all had to struggle with the scope of the examination questions to be completed, but in the end we have managed all!

and now they have announced four days off, at least for those of us who write on Friday no math test in order to still make the highschool diploma. (So there is still an advantage as long pressed the school to have ;-))
These days I'm going to use in order to be healthy and still properly to treat my body the rest that he had not last week because of exams and preparation!

On Monday we will go together to the monastery as a vintage Volkenroda on Quiet Days. I'm excited to be had ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment