Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nice Way To Say Pay For Yourself In An Invite

in my life but please


© unknown


© youtube.com in 1mrnix

"Welcome to my life.
You see, it is not easy.
But I do it right.
Welcome to my dream,
he is the only one who needs me
and remains at my side. "


What a song.
beautiful. Today I bumped

As with Kilian, one of my best friends, after a very entertaining movie theater to the new age (the cell phone rang in one tour), he asked me:

"And what are yours? ? Wishes for the new year "

wishes came like a shot from the gun:
" a stable job, health, a good degree of Theapie ... and maybe someday a partner. "

Right now I feel my single status is not a burden. I have to do simply with the therapy and my daily life enough. I know of no man around me, which I would expect that what I 've been going through. So I stay alone and that is wise.

remains the desire for normality. I have a normal life at the moment and I hope that this will change during the year. work goes, participate in the community, my household , the cats, visit friends and easily find the place that I can fill in this world. Rest and find peace.

But I have little time for normalcy, too many drives and moves me and that's no mistake, this is terribly important. But I'm still not arrived in my life.

I hope that changes soon, currently it is not clear.

Welcome to my life. You read in part with a very long time here and are certainly eager to know when there is even a little quiet for me. Probably there would still tell a lot, now I chat talk about what goes around in my head.

I'm looking forward to your reactions, the many small contributions, the emails and encouragement.

Welcome to my life. Feel you should also probably in the next life with me.

your Trissi
© Tristesse

0 comments:

Post a Comment