Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wrestlers Breast Cancer Awareness Singlet

Gone !!!!!

Since my last entry is done a lot: I have four wonderful days
enjoyed at home, doing nothing-down time except on Saturday to Steinbach in the community in order to get information for the Children's Week. I received a very warm welcome from the people of the community who have all told me that they are very happy for me! How well this does, to know that you expect! Since I the goodbye is here but the same light.

Yes, speaking of leaving, the moves become closer. Because yesterday I had my oral exam in project and I've done it: I get one! YEAH !!!!!!!! In
and that I'm learning now behind me, I've been looking forward already. But unfortunately this also means, I'll be here much longer. My parents come tomorrow and on Friday my best Meli. On Friday evening, then our graduation party on Saturday and church service. Yes and many will do on Sunday or Monday already on their way to their new home. Bibs are then past three years and see you "only" four times a year for the BP-week. This thought occurs to me just been pretty hard, but I'm looking at my place in the community.
The next day I'll definitely still enjoy the community here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment