Friday, July 18, 2008

Sayings About Super Owl

Update

are now again a few days passed and so I read once, what was going on in the last weeks with me.
After the exams passed, of course, celebrated vigorously.
on Friday after the tests prepared by the lower age groups a hugely fantastic gala evening for us: It was super delicious food, the room was beautifully decorated, a specially assembled for this evening band has accompanied the evening with great music and the program team has a great great program for prepared us. A totally beautiful evening that we have completed three years of full time super.
on Saturday morning was then the final service in which our director has said goodbye with a kind word and a little melancholy after Christine and Toby together Faix preached had. According to the official parties
have enjoyed our third graders as our last time together yet, spent quality time together and reminds us of our time together.
With tears of farewell, but also because of anticipation I went down last week on Monday with a fully loaded car to my parents. Here I now enjoy the days off with nothing, visiting friends and relatives and get ready for my probationary year.
Because that begins on August 4 in Steinbach. I look forward to now and I'm curious what it will bring can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment