Monday, June 14, 2010

Invitation Format For Men Clothing Shop

Time to say goodbye



© Robbie Williams video on youtube.com set of musicforever1987

"My way is

And now the end is near, and I
see the final curtain fall
My friend, I tell you clearly,
I'll explain what I am convinced.

I have had a full life
I was on every single highway.
And more, much more than the
have self managed my way.

I have a few things
regret but too few to mention worth it.
I've done I had to do.
I've been through everything, without exception

I set each course;.
each careful step along the path side
And more, much more than the
have ego in my way done.

Yes, there were times that you know certain
in which the eyes were bigger than your stomach.
But despite all that, when doubts arose about
have spooned ego and spat out.
I've fixed everything and I just stood and
habs done my way.

I have loved, laughed and cried.
I had my fill, my share of losses.
And now, as tears subside, I find everything amusing
Sun To think

that I've done it all
and I can say - not a very shy manner.
No, oh no, not me, I
on my habs Art done.

So what is a man, what he has?
If not himself, then he has nothing. To say what he really feels

and not the words of a kneeling man. The
Recorded shows
that I have much plugged -
and that have done it my way "I" "

© Text: Paul Anka, German transmission of www.magistrix.de


When talking with a man for 5 years long 40 hours a week together in service works hand in hand down, and after work drink another is to call in and writes from holiday cards, then one can truly say that this man has become a friend.

I know my as of today former colleagues now have two thirds of my life. We have compressed the school and after we had lost us 10 years out of sight, he suddenly became my colleague. I have him to thank for letting me come to him in the company and I enjoyed every second with him.

Now our separate professional ways. The day today I was really hard to cry and then I'm gone into the next room to him and not to make me even harder.

But then as we passed, I lost it for a moment, as amended, and shook my hand and let me go, I just looked back and his eyes I will never forget.

This would I also do not. I would not forget him and I want to remember what this man has given me. I would not say just turn the next page of my life and the book: "So, that was five wonderful years, what's next?" I would remind myself that we had a great time.

course, it was primarily the job, we were not for fun at work (and we worked well!) But it was also during the breaks and after work enough room for personal conversations and shared laughter. Sometimes we have been crying.

I do not know how it will be if I tomorrow to the door someone else come in and greeted me in his place. The work will of course be the same, as are the customers and my new colleague is not foreign to me. We will get along. And best of all colleague will be there too ... but it will never be the same today, because "he is" simply no longer there.

tonight I canceled all my appointments, I come home and have allowed me to grieve. I do not think that I am ashamed to say, I will miss him and cry for him.

I want this man who I have become precious, worthy in this blog, like "Thank you for everything!" pay my respects to him and say, even when words are probably not enough to express to all that he has become to me. There are few people who have me so excited, challenged and shaped like him.

I take my leave of 5 years with the ravishing beautiful song by Frank Sinatra (he loves that song!) And wants him just saying, "You've done your way"



And Thou hast done well !

you've made that I felt in my job well. You did it, that I could laugh in spite of my grief. Did you looked after me, cared for and brought me further. You told me on many, many made little easier because my life. And you showed me that as it is to take not so important.

I love you and will miss you!

But the nice thing is: You're a
as a friend not be lost just because we no longer work together. I'm curious to see how it goes with us and I do not worry that I may still be your friend for many years.

Your Trissi
© Tristesse

0 comments:

Post a Comment