Thursday, February 12, 2009

Luasville Flea Market

...

Now it's actually been almost two months ago that the last time I was published here. This was partly because I had to just do a lot more, a lot of sitting at the computer and then I was too flat in the evening to write something. Second, it was also because I simply had no more muse and lust, what to write. The last two months have passed on to me topsy-turvy. Very much work, very many moments where I had to deal with myself.
But now it's back steadily uphill:
Preparations for the carnival camps (which are called only because they are on Carnival, have nothing to do with carnival) are in full swing, next week Saturday starts the first and I'm looking forward already huge on it! While it is true hammer with two camps back to back, but I did leave and then will fly to Berlin.

Then there was in recent weeks, some highlights that I would like to mention here:
  • Baden-Network retreat earlier this year, the professional staff and executives of the leisure communities that Badner here in the beautiful country in a network. A very cool and relaxing time in which I could experience God first hand. Very interesting to see and cool, like so runs an exam and be allowed to co-decide what is in the town next year, all addressed:
  • council retreat.
  • God has healed me from my tendonitis, after the council had been praying for me on the council retreat. So it is "really" what truth in James 5:14: "Is any sick among you who call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord." ;-)
  • a week Marburg, where I had very good discussions with the people there, but also new ideas could bring to my work.
  • A really cool intern from Gander bath home that I could teach for two weeks. We had two very good, quality time together. She is very dear to my heart and I miss it very much!!
The biggest highlight, and it may have been a few of you but is waiting:
I got a promise that my contract will be extended here in the community. I shall therefore here longer work in the community and am looking forward to the total coming weeks and months, because you can work with this prospect, even better!
God is just fine! He knows what I need when and gives it to me then! How much I've been waiting for this decision and asked drum that God shows me just what he has a plan for me!
Thanks Daddy!

extent again by me.
I hope that I can in the weeks to come back more often to write.
Mir gehts definitely be back better and I am motivated to write again ...

Oh yeah, almost forgot I would have it: The week has not only brought me Marburg impetus for my work but also a "new" look: I'm in a very spontaneous phase from the Heidrun love your hair cut short at first getting used to, but because it is a very stark difference from before was, I feel I've gotten very comfortable with it!
is a photo soon. Promised

0 comments:

Post a Comment