Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Slogan,fire Prevention

My Day ...

... tends slowly to a close. I enjoy the last few hours on my sofa in my living room and I'm once again glad to have my own four walls. Otherwise it would have I can not enjoy the day today Sun I have used Ta g and am since long time is very long in bed still. Otherwise, I also did not do much more except that I'm gone shopping in between times. My great friend and neighbor, namely, Sigrid has opened in a few days, birthday and so I am to look for a gift.

Since I have not done much, I've also been thinking a lot about God-my life, the world. Yesterday I had the junior leadership training Advanced course (what a word) about my calling of God. Even in preparing me is was very hard and even when I raise it , I am advised that one time or another to a standstill. Not least because my boss was sitting across from me and it went by, too far n pieces about my future. Yes he has also asked me whether I think that I
in the community doing just that, which is my profession, and therefore, if I think I could stay longer here ...
It was therefore to me and my gifts yesterday. Yes and I've just enumerated the gifts that are gifts of the test came out a month ago. After I finished, I was then asked how it looks with the gift of teaching. This was in fact present. I could not give a really good answer, my impression at least).

Yes, and I just about me today so made my mind: Is this really my gift? Me as my colleague correctly? What is before God with my life? Should I stay after the year here in Steinbach? So really I got answers to these questions yet, but God answers also do not like a Colaautoma
t, where I throw money above and below what comes out ... I'll have to wait even further and see what God gives me for answers.

Maybe he used so you too, dear reader, to give me an answer ;-) I think that one or other of you know me for some time and can well ...
I'm on certainly grateful for any suggestions from your side!

So, I greet you from the beautiful Steinbach and wish you a beautiful holiday season!




0 comments:

Post a Comment