Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Golden Star Aromatic Balm

I'VE GOT YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dream apartment!!
sleep since last week Wednesday I was in my own Wohnung.Eine pretty tough answer to prayer! God is just fine! On Monday last week I could see it at last and I fell in love with her: 76m ², three bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, store room (which was more of a room, but without a window) And what is full is ingenious, it is a penthouse and I only say Büroräume.Das evenings and on weekends I am alone in the house and it does not bother anyone when I have visitors from the teens or kids from the community on Sunday hab.Und we also like genutzt.Nach Worship, lunch, cleaning up and a short side trip to Mc Donald's are a few come from the teens and my nice colleague to me and we had lots of fun at a joint long walk and Personality-Play!
I'm still quite flat from the fact that I ne house all to myself did. I rent my life is something beautiful, but after three years but then it goes! =)
But besides the fact that I've got a flat, even brilliant, is the fact that so many lovely people prayed for me bzw.für an apartment for me. So many have kept their great and so happy with me, so I on Monday last week the same with my Colleagues, nem teen from the community, my roommate and Steffi until then, the degree was to visit with me, was comfortable drinking wine to celebrate the apartment!

Soon I will of course sometimes images from my apartment, until then I have to unpack the boxes still completely what I had until now not so real time, since I still have to work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment