Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Waveguide Fell Out Of My Microwave

SOS from the jungle

That's the motto of the Children's Week (KIWO) here in Steinbach, the community currently performs. Every morning at nine
get 200 kids with great enthusiasm and great expectation on the piston field, the hard place of Steinbach, where the KIWO takes place.
two days are already over and even if I have 11 hours each day a day, I enjoy the daily total! So many kids who are just super! Above all, my small group, the Hippos, is great! The kids are grown to love me totally and It is hard for me fall for sure, me on Saturday to say goodbye to them! But who knows, maybe the one or the other even after the KIWO in the children's services or to road program that I would start after the summer holidays happy here in Steinbach.

each morning plays a theater team her experiences in the jungle, where they are "landed" after a plane crash. Every day they see that it is important to adhere to the rules from the "survival book". And just as important it is for us that we adhere to the commandments of God "survival book". To be is it then that is based on the play, explains two every day for the children in plenary and then again later absorbed in the small groups.
telling side stories, talk to the kids about it and pray, the fun comes with games and not rage too short!
I'm looking forward to any event to the next days and if I have my laptop back, actually even a few pictures to see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment